Decorating with circles

I was looking at some pictures of beautiful rooms recently and even though they were all beautiful and far from what I could pull off myself there was something missing. I looked hard but still could not find the missing element. Then I had an epiphany! The rooms had way too many sharp edges. And by that I mean - mid-century modern furniture with clean lines, coffee table with sharp edges, pictures on the wall with sharp edges, and nothing to soften the decor. 

So I thought as to what I would do to get the room off its edge and the answer was pretty simple - I would add some circles and ease off the edges. 

Here are my four favorite pictures for inspiration:

1. Decorating with a juju head dress




2. Decorating with colorful, assorted plates




3. Decorating with a collection of baskets




4. Decorating with macrame doilies





Share your thoughts :

  1. Rendered speechless by the beauty of the artwork. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete

@karibykriti