Shopping in Hyderabad - Good Earth

The only reason I probably agreed to move cities and countries was the fact that I will get to do up my home once more. So, yesterday I set out to look around the City of Nizams and Biryanis - Hyderabad and to take in the feel of what I could possibly lay my hands on. That's when we drove past The Blue Lotus on Banjara Hills that houses the Good Earth Store and Cafe. Ah! Good Earth! The pink facade reminded me of my days back in Delhi, when a visit to Khan Market would never be complete without a peek inside Good Earth. I could not resist the temptation to walk in and revitalize my senses. Yes, that's the effect Good Earth can have. I was elated to find a store in Hyderabad!

A visit to Good Earth is always such a visual delight. I chatted up with the manager, Patricia who told me that the store was a recent addition on the Hyderabadi shopping map, just 19 months old, the store is a breadth- taking display of design and Mecca for a home decor connoisseur. I absolutely loved the Palmeraie collection, inspired by Marrakesh and will definitely go back for their ceiling lamps. 

Here are some inspiring photos from Good Earth, enjoy!



















Photos via
www.goodearth.in
http://stylecityblog.files.wordpress.com
https://www.facebook.com/GoodEarthIndia



Share your thoughts :

@karibykriti