Decorating in monochrome

I admit I am a girl who loves her bright and vivacious colors, but recently a friend introduced me to the world of monochrome. The contrast between black, whites, grays and neutrals can create a stunning decor and not necessarily turn out to be Goth inspired. I didn't believe this until I saw these pictures myself and brought myself to appreciate the fifty shades of gray. 

Absolutely love this bohemian bedroom done totally in monochrome and neutrals. The cut work headboard makes for a stunning focal point. 



A collection of cushions, beautifully styled



Geometry in monochrome. 



I absolutely love the kilim pillow here and the idea of an open closet to show off that shoe collection. 



A living room that speaks so much about the people living here



Finally, a pop of pink never hurts



Share your thoughts :

  1. yeah agree. monochrome and neutrals make it look great.

    ReplyDelete

@karibykriti