Colorful facades from across the globe

Color is a common language that the world speaks.

I recently realized this when a picture appeared on my Pinterest feed. It was the facade of a house in Venice washed in pretty pink. I remembered my several joyful walks down William Street, Paddington, Sydney. There too colonial houses are painted in bright shades. Just walking through the lane is a delight in itself. 

So I searched for some more beautiful brightly colored exteriors trying to find a pattern. I didn't find any, but I did find immense joy in just looking at these. The only common thing in all these photos is the color white. The white makes the bright colors pop and adds a dimension to the picture.

Here is a compilation of delightful facades from around the world:


Paddington, Sydney


Venice, Italy

Via


Landshut, Germany



Burano, Italy



Rann of Kutch, India


Delaware, USA





Share your thoughts :

  1. Wow, that is some colour!! I doubt if I will ever be able to do something like that to my house but I shall look at these and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

@karibykriti