Hello + New venture: Kind on Skin

I've been missing from the blog for a while now, 15 months to be exact! I spent most of 2014 baking a little bun who is now 7 months old. The blog took a back seat and I happily accepted the writer's block as my time to wind down. I am now recharged and back in action!

While I did not blog much, I continued to interact with creatives and amazing people behind new ventures. One such venture that I genuinely believe in is Kind on Skin. The brainchild of Pallavi, a NIFT graduate, Kind on Skin has recently launched their range of handmade Artisan soaps. Kind on Skin focuses on chemical free, pure and gentle handmade soaps.

My current Facebook feed is filled with horrible pictures of worms in chocolate, pesticides in wheat and of course lead in Maggi. Pallavi's venture is like a breadth of fresh air and literally it is. Her handmade soaps are created from pure, luxurious, natural ingredients in small batches. Instead of chemical hardeners the soaps are air cured for 4 - 6 weeks before packaging for sale. Kind on Skin products are tested and certified by the country's foremost private testing lab. I can't wait to get my hands on some rich, natural goodness!

You can buy Kind on Skin soaps from Amazon.in or Kind on Skin Facebook page.









Share your thoughts :

  1. Welcome Back!! It's so good to see a new post from you after such a long break {a well deserved one :) } Hope to see more fresh stories from you on the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

@karibykriti