5 favorite handmade gifts this Valentine's day

Valentines Day is around the corner and I decided to pick my 5 favorite gifts this year. This selection is as non-cheesy as it get, because I am not the most romantic person. So, if you are looking for a gift for a friend, mother, cat, or that someone special, we have you covered. With just about enough time to decide on what to gift, here are some finds:

1. This tea. For one, it has an adorable illustration on the tin. Second, they say it goes well with dark chocolate cake. Bring. It. On. 





2. These cups. Ever feel like someone was so cute you had to peck them on the cheek or even nip at them a-la playful puppies? These cups so embody all that. Frisky and innocent all at once.


3. Molly from Design 5 Studio recently ventured into creating fashion accessories from wood. Yes, wood. Absolutely love this wooden box, because although it is made to be a clutch, some would happily store colour pencils in them. Or a shaving kit. Or shades. Anything. +1 for versatility. 




4. I have this thing for textiles and I have a thing for anything ikat. I absolutely love the bright color combination and I'm sure I can sneak in my baby cat around in this large, spacious shopper. Cat lovers, please applaud! Ok, just kidding! 





5. This notebook, because few things are more romantic that baring your soul to another, even if that other happens to be this quiet companion.



Share your thoughts :

@karibykriti