Oh Sydney, you will be missed!

I have been completely ignoring the blog for a while now. The reason being, that I have been in the middle of a really hectic move thus the blog took a back seat, but that's not all folks - there's more to come. As much as I was upset about packing up and moving from a city I fell in love with, I am happy and excited about a fresh opportunity to do up my new home, hopefully with a lot more planning. I will post pictures as my new home takes shape.

Leaving you with a few pictures from and around a city that will probably win the Miss Congeniality title if cities of the world ever participated in such a contest - the gorgeous Sydney! 

A part of me will always remain in Sydney, and I will be back. 


The famous Bondi Beach


Watson's Bay


Kookaburra 


The City from Taroonga Zoo


And she glows in the dark!


With sunshine like that - it sure is a lucky country!

Share your thoughts :

  1. Best of luck with the new home!! I'm sure you will love "dressing it up"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Molly. The challenge is to first find a house!!

    ReplyDelete

@karibykriti